PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
ON THE WEBSITE www.euroband.pl
- The terms used in the Policy mean:
- Website: website www.euroband.pl;
- User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
- Owner: EUROBAND Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., ul. Składowa 13, 62-600 Koło, Fiscal Identification Number NIP: 834-18-26-662;
- Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device, which the User uses when browsing the web. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the name of the website domain they come from, their storage time on the end device and the number;
- The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in applicable legal provisions.
- The Owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
- In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
- They are applicable, inter alia, the following legal provisions:
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, i.e. as amended);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws L 119 of 4.5.2016) together with Polish provisions on the protection of personal data.
Protection of privacy and personal data
- User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The Users' personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or the occurrence of another premise authorizing the processing of data in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
- The Owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data are:
- processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for customers and other data subjects;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated as necessary;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures,
- The Owner uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the personal data being processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
- The Owner strives to systematically modernize the IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT security measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
- Each User who in any way made his data available to the Owner, the Owner provides access to data and the use of other rights to data subjects, in accordance with applicable law, including:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- the right to be informed about their personal data;
- the right to control the processing of data, including their supplementation, updating, straightening and deletion;
- the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect your rights.
- The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's actions are marketing purposes or the need to personalize messages sent to Users (including matching information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: email@example.com.
- A person having access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Owner's authorization or a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and only at the Owner's request.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
- optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining the User's session,
- providing the User with advertising content.
- Cookies may be placed on the Website User's end device.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation.
- It should be remembered that in some cases, beyond the control of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the end device used for browsing websites (e.g. a web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies on the User's end device. Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or to inform about their every posting on the User's end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
- Changing the settings constitutes an objection that may cause difficulties in using the Website in the future. Disabling the option of accepting Cookies completely will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website, except for those whose access requires logging in.
- Failure to change the settings means that the data will be stored on the User's end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User's end device).
- The data stored on the User's end device do not cause any configuration changes on the User's end device or the software installed on this device.
- Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
- The Policy was adopted under the Owner's order and enters into force on May 25, 2018. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
- Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
- The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.